TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS|
1. TM & COPYRIGHT © 2001 BY ROSS GLENN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. STAR TREK and related marks, including images of Captain Jean-Luc Picard® and of the U.S.S. Enterprise® are trademarks of Paramount Pictures Corporation. However, all other material on this site, including, but not limited to stories, story-lines, images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips (collectively the "Material") is protected by copyrights owned or controlled by Ross Glenn, the owner of this site, and other authors who submit material to this site or whom have given permission to the owners of this site to use their material. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED.
3. The owner of this site hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display, for home, noncommercial and personal use only, one copy of any Material and/or software that you may download from this site, including, but not limited to, any files, code, audio or images incorporated in or generated by the software (collectively the "Downloaded Material") provided, however, that you must maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Downloaded Material. You acknowledge and agree that you may not sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer this license or the Downloaded Material and that no title to the Downloaded Material has been or will be transferred to you from the owner or anyone else. You also agree that you will not alter, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the Downloaded Material.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
4. The owner of this site is not responsible or liable for any infections or contamination of your system or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this site or with respect to the Material contained on this site. This site and all Materials contained on it are distributed and transmitted "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness contained on it, correctness, validity and quality of any material rests with you. The owner of this site is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials contained on this site whether the material is provided or otherwise supplied by the site owner or anyone else. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall the site owner's total liability to you for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, to the owner of this site, for accessing this site.
5. The owner of this site is not necessarily affiliated with sites which may be linked to this site and is not responsible for their content ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
6. The owner of this site welcomes your comments about this site, and all comments will be kept confidential. In addition, however, this site also accepts solicited and unsolicited submissions for material. This site also centers around an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) room and incorporates material published in that medium. If you wish to post submissions either to the website or to the IRC chat room, they will be reviewed under the following conditions:
7. The owner of this site is not responsible for any material posted on this site submitted by an outside person or agency, including submitted material, the associated Internet Relay Chat facility, bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other forums conducted on this site (collectively, "Submitted Material"). You shall not upload, transmit, distribute, or otherwise publish Submitted Material which:
Such material will be known collectively as "Non-Approved Material".
8. The views and/or opinions expressed by the submitters, experts and/or any other third party or guest on this site are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site owners.
9. This site is controlled and operated by the owners from their offices in the State of Colorado, United States of America. The owners make no representations that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No software from this site may be downloaded, exported or reexported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions.
10. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you bring to enforce this agreement or any matters related to this site shall be brought in either the State or Federal Courts located in Boulder County, Colorado. If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Ross Glenn, the owner of this site.
Star Trek: The Next Generation®, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine®, and Star Trek: Voyager®
are registered trademarks of Paramount Pictures
in the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Use of this site constitutes your
© Copyright 2002, Jester, All Rights Reserved.